Wayne Ripple Effect wants to help strengthen businesses in downtown Wayne and help your businesses grow. We can assist you in providing relevant information and data that can be integral to you in making more informed decisions concerning your business. We can help identify and provide opportunities that can propel your business to the next level of success. We are your support network and portal to resources, special services and programs. We also have allies at the local to the national level who can offer additional resources, guidance and assistance to you. You are important to us and we want nothing more than for your business to thrive here in Wayne.
- sba.gov Small Business Administration provides special loans, counseling and other forms of assistance to small businesses, such as a resource guide – sba.gov/sites/default/files/files/resourceguide_national.pdf
- score.org Service Corp of Retired Executives is the largest network of volunteer expert business people, that offers free and confidential business advice and mentoring tailored to meet the needs of small businesses and personal objectives.
- sbdcmichigan.org Small Business Development Center provides counseling, training, research and advocacy to businesses.
- emich.edu//cob/centers-institutes/sbdc.php SBDC center Eastern Michigan University – has links to Detroit and Schoolcraft College SBDC centers.
- michiganbusiness.org/start-up/business-assistance/ Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), have resources that can help with operational guidance, capital funding, technology and more. SBDC published guide to operating a small business is on this site.
- miwomen.com Largest community of Michigan women business owners. Offers access to business organizations, events, training, support, and resources.
Retail and Small Business Content Websites
- mytotalretail.com The retailer’s source for content and community.
- blog.vendhq.com Focuses on running a great retail business.
- thebalance.com Small Business content, how-to information, and finances.
- shopify.com Retail and technology, ecommerce, marketing, videos and guides.
- nrf.com National Retail Federation is the world’s largest retail trade association.
- bplans.com Information and content that focuses on business planning, funding,management and more.
- philsforum.com Phil Wrzesinski is an expert in business that offers a wide variety of information concerning small business.